Lawson is 3 years and 3 months old and weighs approx. 35 lbs. He is the MOST energetic ball of fire I've ever seen. He is not still unless he's sleeping. He has been this way his entire life so I don't expect that to change at least for 10 years or more. He is sleeping by himself (as of this past week), but still cries a little before bed for his dad to lay down with him. Andy spoiled him somewhat and slept with him the past year so it's been a challenge to get him to sleep alone like he did before. Lawson is a very smart boy and learns very quickly. He can put together a 25 piece puzzle without any assistance, and he can ride a scooter that is for ages 8 and up with no problem. He is definitely going to be an athlete because he can jump about 3 feet in the air from flat feet, and he can outrun the best of them! I can't wait until we can sign him up for soccer because he "plays" soccer every night so I know he will love it.
Liam is 8 months old and has really started to become mobile. He is doing an army crawl and can get all around the house without any trouble. I have even lost him a couple of times when I've left him in one room, and he will end up in another room within a few seconds. He would much rather prefer to be on the floor than in his jumperoo or being held. Liam is such a sweet baby and has always been the much more laid back of our two boys. He has slept all night for the past 3 weeks, and he even puts himself to sleep without any fuss. We lay him down around 7 and turn on his Baby Tad's nighttime music, and he is usually out within minutes. God knew that we needed an easy baby for #2, and he gave us that when Liam was born. I can not believe that in less than 4 months Liam will be 1 year old! Seriously, where does time go? I thank God every day for my blessings, and these 2 sweet boys are certainly at the top of that list! Below are a few of my most prized pictures that I have of my 2 angels. The first one was taken when Liam was 3 days old. The second one is when Lawson came to the hospital to meet Liam for the first time. The third picture is the very first picture that we got of the two of them. Enjoy...
Isn't life precious?!? And again I say.... two are so much better than one!
No comments:
Post a Comment