6 1/2 inches of the white stuff!
And snow it did! 6 1/2 inches at that! It was the most snow Andy or I had either seen our entire life. I think I was just as excited and had just as much fun as Lawson did! It started snowing around 4 PM on Sunday and when we woke up Monday (1.10.11), we found the ground, house, and everything outside covered in snow! I could not believe my eyes!! The weather man predicted it, but you know how it goes with their "predictions". Of course we do not own an official sled so we searches high and low for anything that we could use to sled down our enormous hill. The best apparatus that we conjured up was an inflated kid's knee intertube thing. It wasn't that efficient, but I guess Lawson was just the right size and weight for it because he sled all the way down the big hill several times. He was so excited!! It made my heart so very happy to see that big smile on his sweet face. I wish we could have a snow day like this once a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment