Brotherly love

Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!


This is the newest member of the family, Lola. I hope to put her to good use!


Lawson was so excited when he saw that Santa had stopped at our house!


Our first white Christmas...what a blessing!


Liam's new ride...a 2010 red radio flyer coupe convertible.


We had a fabulous Christmas this year and couldn't have asked for more.  We woke up to snow covering the ground and toys from Santa beneath the fireplace.  My mom got me my first sewing machine which I am thrilled about learnig to use.  I can't wait to turn into Martha Stewart and be all crafty! Lawson was so excited when he saw his toys.  That excitement in his eyes is the greatest!  We had such a great holiday and an even better 2010.  Happy New Year and we hope you all have a blessed 2011!

No comments: