
Liam Asher will be 9 months old in a few days and has really started to mature in the last few weeks! He is now pulling to stand and loves standing. He gets so excited when he gets up. It is the cutest thing. He has also starting to really not liking having to take naps and go to bed...I guess he is afraid he is going to miss something. He is starting to turn into his brother. I doubt he will have more energy than Lawson....I really don't think that is possible. We have had some really difficult times the past few weeks...Andy's aunt Tilda lost her battle to lung cancer last week, and she was only 56 so this was a very difficult time for the entire family. She was a very Godly lady so we know she is in a better place and is no longer suffering, but it is still so sad to have to say goodbye. We know it's not goodbye forever so we are clinging to this peace. Liam was sick 3 weeks ago with what we're pretty sure was RSV, and then the following week Lawson had the flu so needless to say we are VERY ready for Spring and warmer temps! And to top all of this off Andy had an extremely painful absessed tooth and had to have an emergency root canal. God is good, and I strive to praise Him even in the midst of these storms we've been going through. The past 3 days we've been enjoying playing outside with the highs being around 72 so it is a nice change from the 30s and snow that we had been experiencing. The picture I attached is of the boys when Lawson was teaching Liam the proper way to crawl. Lawson is so sweet with his baby brother and tries to teach him how to do things. I look forward to watching my sweet boys grow up and the two of them learning life lessons.
1 comment:
so sorry for the hard couple of weeks, jess! i'm so glad that you are able to see the Lord's sovereignty and love through it all. we miss y'all bunches!!!
Post a Comment