I spent the past week in Atlanta studying Sensory Integration to begin the process of getting my special certification. I had a great time and learned lots of valuable information. I also got to hang out with a great friend and old coworker, Lindsay! We enjoyed supper together numerous nights. I flew there, and my days of not flying are over. The flight was good, but I can't say I wasn't scared to death the entire time we were 29,000 feet above the ground. By day 3 of the course I was really getting homesick and missed my boys. The course was at The Atlanta Speech School, and their OT clinic was any SI therapist's dream! It was awesome! I had many first experiences this trip...including using a parking meter. :) It is great to be home. Now I must get my home in the Christmas spirit!












posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment