Brotherly love

Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam

Monday, December 12, 2011

All we want for Christmas...

Our Christmas festivities are in full swing this year already. Lawson and Liam had their Christmas program at daycare last week. It was so precious, and they both played their parts very well. Lawson was a little squirrel, and Liam jingled bells to the music with his class. I am so sad because I forgot my camera at home so I apologize for the poor photo quality.

We went to Springhill Farms last Friday afternoon to pick out the perfect family Christmas tree. The boys had a blast picking out the perfect tree. They did a great job too!

On Saturday we took them to tell Santa Claus what they wanted for Christmas this year. Lawson was so excited, but Liam was not very enthused. Lawson told Santa he wanted a 4 Wheeler and a coloring book. Liam was content with the candy cane the photographer gave him and had so specific toy requests this year. I can't believe how big my boys have gotten since last Christmas. I look forward to Christmas morning when they awake to see what Santa brings.

Pete the elf came a few nights ago to keep Lawson and Liam in check so that he can report to Santa how well they're behaving. Pete has been very creative this year with his hiding places. I just hope he doesn't run out of ideas before Christmas.













posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: