Sorry if I scared you, but I've never had the privilege of getting to say that so I am taking the opportunity now. My best friend, Kala, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday! Jolie Elizabeth Langston was born around 6:15 pm weighing 8 lbs 13.8 ozs and was 20 1/2 inches long and is just precious! I am definitely getting "baby fever" now so I am hoping I can spend a lot of time the next few weeks in Starkville holding Jolie so my hormones will be quite for a while until the Fortner family of 4 can welcome a new member! Kala did awesome throughout the entire labor process and took the pain like a champ! I'm so glad I was able to be there to share in this blessing with Kala and Josh! Newborns are pure sweetness!!! See for yourself...






posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment