Brotherly love

Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam

Monday, October 3, 2011

Liam Asher is 15 months old!

I know I've said this before, but where has the time gone? Liam seems to be growing up so much faster than Lawson did. He went for his 15 month check up today, and he is now weighing in at a whopping 24 lbs 12 ozs. They gave him 3 shots today, and poor baby Liam started crying when he saw the nurse walk in with them. It broke my heart. He got to spend the rest of the day with Mommy as a reward for having to endure such pain.

Liam's list of accomplishments include some of the following:
• climbing onto the dining room table without assistance
• removing his diaper (especially when it is filled with poop)
• finding anything in the house to hit Lawson over the head with
• winking (this is the cutest thing I've seen in my life) see pic below
• blowing kisses
• propelling self on his radio flyer roadster
• can say:
Momma
Dada
Lala (Lawson)
Bubba (brother)
Bubbles
Ball
Sish (fish)
Shoos (shoes)
Night night
A-lan-a-lan-a (banana)
Meana meana (I want more!)











posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: