Well the blog master will not let me upload the picture of the boys with the Easter bunny because it appears to be a professional picture! Craziness....I will try to upload pictures next time.
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vein conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Phil. 2:3
Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Easter is on it's way!
I took the boys to Peas and Carrots in Oxford yesterday for pictures with the Easter bunny and to make hand/foot print tiles. Both Liam and Lawson were good great sports for it all, and I got a cute picture of them with Mr. Peter C. Tail aka the Easter bunny. This is Liam Asher's first Easter bunny picture so I was excited to see how he'd react when he met him...he was kinda not sure at first, but he didn't cry so all was good. I can't wait to the egg hunts begin because that's the really fun stuff!
Well the blog master will not let me upload the picture of the boys with the Easter bunny because it appears to be a professional picture! Craziness....I will try to upload pictures next time.
Well the blog master will not let me upload the picture of the boys with the Easter bunny because it appears to be a professional picture! Craziness....I will try to upload pictures next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment