We took Lawson and Liam on their first ever zoo trip yesterday to the Memphis Zoo! My mom and I went since Andy had do some things at work and around the yard. We had a blast...I think the boys even enjoyed it too! :) I haven't been to the Memphis Zoo in probably 15 years so it was neat to go back. I love seeing all of the wild animals up close like that. Lawson was just the perfect age, and I really loved seeing his face light up with excitement each time we saw a different animal. Liam did really well and even took a good nap in the stroller. We will definitely be going back at least one more time this year. We had a great weekend together, and the weather was perfect for an outdoor adventure!!! We are happily welcoming the first day of Spring at the Fortner household today! Here are some pictures from our very fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment