We are so excited about our expanded family, and I would say that we have all adjusted well including big brother Lawson. Liam is now 3 months old, and he is a great baby! We really couldn't have asked for a better one. He is sleeping through the night most nights, and only cries when he's hungry or sleepy. He is a great eater, and breastfeeding is going great thus far. I love being the mommy to two precious boys, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this family of FOUR! God has truly blessed us, and we are so thankful! Lawson will soon be 3 years old so we are busy planning his big Spiderman (his request) birthday party! It is so hard to believe that my big boy will soon be 3! It seems like yesterday that he was Liam's size. My how they grow up fast! Lawson got to go to his first Ole Miss football game Saturday, and he had a blast! He loves football, and any type of ball for that matter. He is going to be a very atheletic little boy once he is old enough to play sports. He has always been extremely coordinated with kicking and throwing balls so I'm sure we will spend many nights at soccer, football, and baseball fields watching him play! I can't wait to see what Liam will enjoy playing when he is older too!
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vein conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Phil. 2:3
Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Two are certainly better than one!
We are so excited about our expanded family, and I would say that we have all adjusted well including big brother Lawson. Liam is now 3 months old, and he is a great baby! We really couldn't have asked for a better one. He is sleeping through the night most nights, and only cries when he's hungry or sleepy. He is a great eater, and breastfeeding is going great thus far. I love being the mommy to two precious boys, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this family of FOUR! God has truly blessed us, and we are so thankful! Lawson will soon be 3 years old so we are busy planning his big Spiderman (his request) birthday party! It is so hard to believe that my big boy will soon be 3! It seems like yesterday that he was Liam's size. My how they grow up fast! Lawson got to go to his first Ole Miss football game Saturday, and he had a blast! He loves football, and any type of ball for that matter. He is going to be a very atheletic little boy once he is old enough to play sports. He has always been extremely coordinated with kicking and throwing balls so I'm sure we will spend many nights at soccer, football, and baseball fields watching him play! I can't wait to see what Liam will enjoy playing when he is older too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment