Brotherly love

Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lawson is 2 and the football party!

Our sweet boy turned 2 years old yesterday, and we celebrated by having him a football birthday party per his request! He has been asking about it for months when I asked him what kind of party he wanted to have. He loves balls of all sorts, but football is by far the favorite. He had a great party with many friends and family present.

Lawson never ceases to amaze us! He can say his entire alphabet and count to 10 in English and Spanish. He is so much smarter than I'd ever imagined a 2 year old to be. He is also challenging our disciplinary actions daily and is getting very aquainted with the old fashioned spank.

There is also other very exciting news in the Fortner household....we are pregnant with baby #2! Yep, we are due June 3, 2010 and are so excited! Things are soon to change.

2 comments:

The Gundy Bunch said...

YAY for birthdays! and for birthdays to come in June!!! We love y'all so much!!!

LCB said...

Baby number 2!!! Yay! How exciting! And I am so impressed with how smart Lawson is! I think I know where he gets that from. Congrats on baby and let's all please get together soon!