Brotherly love

Brotherly love
Lawson and Liam

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pocket full of sunshine....

Lawson is almost 13 months old, and he is doing something new and funny everyday. His latest thing is blowing a kiss, but instead of putting his hand up to his mouth and blowing the kiss he puts his hand up to his ear. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen!! He is such a little cutie. He has also started giving me "sugar" on demand, but instead of putting his lips together he just leans in with his mouth wide open and kisses. I call him my little sugar daddy!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can get him to slow down long enough to take one. Thank goodness I have a good camara that can take really fast action shots because he is not still unless he is sleeping. He definitely fills my pocket full of sunshine!!!

No comments: